Diaphragm Gas Meters
American Meter AL-800 Diaphragm Gas Meter
IMAC Systems, Inc. is a stocking distributor of the AL-800 Diaphragm Gas Meter. Styles kept in stock are Temperature Compensated and Non-Temperature Compensated. The AL-800 Gas Meter is top inlet and outlet meter in either 20 PSI or 100 PSI max operating pressures. This is perfect for many sub-metering and propane vapor metering applications.
The AL-800 Diaphragm Gas Meter is a superior meter because the housing consists of a one-piece cast aluminum alloy body and aluminum alloy top and covers. American Meter diaphragm meters have an outstanding record for durability and reliability.
- • Light, compact profiles
- • Durable valve material to minimize wear
- • One-piece body design to eliminate the need for machined joints and gaskets, and the possibility of internal leakage
- • Molded, convoluted diaphragms for smooth operation and long life
- • Low-friction seals
- • Adjustable tangents
- • Rugged flag rods for positive alignment and sustained accuracy
- • Large, self-lubricating bearings
- • Two-part epoxy primer and acrylic finish coat
- • Automatic meter reader compatibility
Other meter sizes and styles are available upon request including Sensus (Rockwell / Equitable / Pittsburg / EMCO / Invensys / Equimeter) and Actaris (Sprague / Metris / Shlumberger) in stock.
*Connections are included
- Capacity: Pilot to 800 scfh
- Max Operating Pressure: 100 PSI
- Readout: N/A
- Applications: Indoor or outdoor use